Last updated on May 18th, 2020 at 11:44 am
Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Western Railway has invited applications for the post of Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist 42 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the Western Railway Official Website before Last Date 10 June 2020 For Western Railway Recruitment 2020.
Western Railway Recruitment 2020
Details of Western Railway Recruitment 2020
|Department Name||Western Railway|
|Post Name||Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist|
|Advt No:||WR–MMCTOERS(PRCR)/ 14/2020-O/o Sr.DPO/ MMCT/WR|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||11 May 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||10 June 2020|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Eligibility Criteria for Western Railway Recruitment 2020
Age Limit –
- Read the Official Notification
Pay Scale –
- ₹1900 (GP) Level-2
Educational Qualification –
- All regular Group “D” employees of Personnel and Administration Deptt. Only (screened) in category of Hamal/ Safaiwala under Janitor/ BCT, Peon, Bungalow Peon, J/Peon, Daftary, Record Sorter. Ferro Printer, Gestenor Operator and Canteen Staff of DRM Office/BCT and Group “D” Rly. School staff in 1800 (GP)/Level-1 including regular N.M. Clerk in 1800 (GP)/Level-1.
Selection Process –
- The willing staff who satisfy the prescribed conditions of eligibility will be subjected to a written examination.
- The written test will consist of one paper divided into in two parts- Part-A and Part- B, Part “A” will consist of question on working knowledge of employee of the English language and Part “B” will consist of question on General standard of intelligence, Arthmetic. General Knowledge mainly pertaining to Railway matter.
- The question paper will be of objective type with multiple answers bilingual language English and Hindi
- Total number of question will be asked-100+10=110 questions approximately
- Duration of the examination will be for 120 minutes.
- The written examination is to be conducted in one stage.
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the Western Railway Recruitment Online form 2020.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply Online:
Western Railway: Has invited applications for recruitment on Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist posts. A total of 42 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 42 Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist Posts – FAQs
What is the last date to apply Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist Posts ?
Application Last Date: 10 June 2020
What is the Job location for Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist Posts ?
How many vacancies Open for Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist ?
There are total 42 vacancies open
What is the selection process for Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist Posts ?
Selection process for Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist On the basis of written exam