Last updated on July 24th, 2021 at 05:43 am
West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2021: Indian Post (West Bengal) has invited applications for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) 2357 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the Indian Post Official Website before Last Date 19th August, 2021 For West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2021.
West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2021:
Details of West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Indian Post (West Bengal)|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Advt. No:||RECTT/R-100/GDS/ CYCLE-III/VOL-I|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20th July, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||19th August, 2021|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ trans-man – Rs.100/-
- All Female/ trans-woman/ SC/ ST/ PwD – Exempted
Age Limit –
- 18 to 40 years as on 20th July, 2021
Educational Qualification –
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/ State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/ State Government/ Universities/ Boards/ Private Institutions Organizations.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
Pay Scale –
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/-||Rs.12,000/-|
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link
- Enter Basic Details
- Enter Education Details/ Work Experience
- Upload scanned Photo, Signature
- Application Preview or Modify
- Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
- Take a Print out of Application.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Indian Post (West Bengal): Has invited applications for recruitment on Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts. A total of 2357 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for West Bengal Post Office Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 19th August, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for West Bengal Post Office Recruitment ?
Ans. 18 to 40 years as on 20th July, 2021
Q 3. What is the Job location for West Bengal Post Office Recruitment ?
Ans. West Bengal
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in West Bengal Post Office Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 2357 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for West Bengal Post Office Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Apprentice On the basis of Merit list
Q 6. What is the main qualification for West Bengal Post Office Recruitment ?
Ans. 10th pass
Q 7. Can I apply offline for West Bengal Post Office Recruitment ?
Ans. No, The application is available online only.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|