Last updated on September 2nd, 2021 at 04:53 pm
Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2021: Indian Post (Uttarakhand) has invited applications for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) 581 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the Indian Post Official Website before Last Date 22nd September, 2021 For Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2021.
Uttarakhand GDS Recruitment 2021:
Details of Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||India Post Office (Uttarakhand)|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Advt. No:||RECTT./GDS ONLINE/ CYCLE-III/2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||23rd August, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||22nd September, 2021|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ trans-man – Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ All Female/ trans-woman/ PwD – Exempted
Age Limit –
- 18 to 40 years as on 23rd August, 2021
Educational Qualification –
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/ State Government/ Universities/ Boards/ Private Institutions Organizations.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
Pay Scale –
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/-||Rs.12,000/-|
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment Online form 2020.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Indian Post (Uttarakhand): Has invited applications for recruitment on Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts. A total of 581 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 22nd September, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment ?
Ans. 18 to 40 years as on 23rd August, 2021
Q 3. What is the Job location for Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment ?
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 581 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Apprentice On the basis of Merit list
Q 6. What is the main qualification for Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment ?
Ans. 10th pass
Q 7. Can I apply offline for Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment ?
Ans. No, The application is available online only.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|