Last updated on May 1st, 2022 at 05:32 am
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Combined Medical Services Examination 687 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the UPSC Official Website before Last Date 26th April, 2022 For UPSC Recruitment 2022.
UPSC Recruitment 2022:
Details of UPSC Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Combined Medical Services Examination|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||06th April, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||26th April, 2022|
|Selection Process||Interview/ Personality Test|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- All Other: Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Female Candidates: No fee
Age Limit –
- 32 years as on 01st August, 2022
Educational Qualification –
- A candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply.
Vacancy Details –
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Medical Officers Grade in General Duty Medical Officers Sub-cadre of Central Health Service||314|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways.||300|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council.||03|
|General duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation||70|
Pay Scale –
- Rs.56,100-1,77,500/- Level- 10
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website upsc.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the UPSC Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links – UPSC Recruitment 2022
View all Job Notifications from UPSC
|Other Related Jobs Notification|