Last Modified: May 1st, 2022 at 5:32 am
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Indian Statistical Service/ Indian Economic Service Examination 53 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the UPSC Official Website before Last Date 26th April, 2022 For UPSC IES/ ISS Recruitment 2022.
UPSC Recruitment 2022:
Details of UPSC IES/ ISS Recruitment 2022
||Union Public Service Commission
||Indian Statistical Service/ Indian Economic Service
|Starting Date to Apply Online
||06th April, 2021
|Closing Date to Apply Online
||26th April, 2022
||Interview/ Personality Test
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC IES/ ISS Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- All Other: Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Female Candidates: No fee
Age Limit –
- 21 to 30 years as on 01st August, 2022
Educational Qualification –
- Indian Economic Service: A candidate must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
- Indian Statistical Service: A candidate must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
Vacancy Details – UPSC Recruitment 2022
|Name of Post
||No. of Posts
|Indian Economic Service
|Indian Statistical Service
Pay Scale –
How to Apply – UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website upsc.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the UPSC Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links – UPSC Recruitment 2022
View all Job Notifications from UPSC
|Other Related Jobs Notification