Last updated on April 30th, 2021 at 06:46 am
UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service 26 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the UPSC Official Website before Last Date 27 April, 2021 For UPSC Recruitment 2021.
UPSC Recruitment 2021:
Details of UPSC Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07 April, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||27 April, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written exam/ Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- All Others Candidates – Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female: Exempted
Age Limit –
- 21 to 30 years as on 01 August 2021.
Educational Qualification –
- Indian Economic Service: Must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
- Indian Statistical Service: must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
Pay Scale –
- As Per Rules
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website upsc.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the UPSC Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC): Has invited applications for recruitment on Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service posts. A total of 26 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for UPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 27 April, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. 21 to 30 years as on 01 August 2021.
Q 3. What is the Job location for UPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Across India
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in UPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 26 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for UPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service On the basis of Written exam/ Interview
Q 6. What is the main qualification for UPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Post-Graduate Degree, Bachelors Degree
Q 7. Can I apply offline for UPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|