Last updated on April 30th, 2021 at 06:46 am
UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Engineering Services 215 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the UPSC Official Website before Last Date 27 April, 2021 For UPSC Recruitment 2021.
UPSC Recruitment 2021:
Details of UPSC Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Engineering Services|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07 April, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||27 April, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written exam/ Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- All Others Candidates – Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female: Exempted
Age Limit –
- 21 to 30 years as on 01 January 2021.
Educational Qualification –
- Obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or
- passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or
- Obtained a degree/ diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/ College/ Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or
- passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); or
- passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959
Pay Scale –
- As Per Rules
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website upsc.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the UPSC Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC): Has invited applications for recruitment on Engineering Services posts. A total of 215 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for UPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 27 April, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. 21 to 30 years as on 01 January 2021.
Q 3. What is the Job location for UPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Across India
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in UPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 215 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for UPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Engineering Services On the basis of Written exam/ Interview
Q 6. What is the main qualification for UPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Possess a Degree/ Diploma (Engg), M.Sc, Master’s Degree (Relevant Discipline) to apply for Engineering Services Examination 2021.
Q 7. Can I apply offline for UPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|