UPSC NDA Recruitment 2024: Union Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of National Defence Academy and Indian Naval Academy 400 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the UPSC Official Website before Last Date 09th January, 2024 For UPSC NDA Recruitment 2024.
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2024:
Details of UPSC NDA Recruitment 2024
|Union Public Service Commission
|National Defence Academy & Indian Naval Academy
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|20th December, 2023
|Closing Date to Apply Online
|09th January, 2024
|Written Exam/ Interview
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC NDA Recruitment 2024
Application Fee –
- All Other: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ Female Candidates: No fee
Age Limit –
- Only unmarried male/ female candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2005 and not later than 1st July, 2008 are eligible.
Educational Qualification –
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:— 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy:— 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Vacancy Details –
|No. of Vacancies
|National Defence Academy
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website upsc.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the UPSC NDA Recruitment Online form 2024.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links – UPSC NDA Recruitment 2024
View all Job Notifications from UPSC