Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 05:40 am
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of National Defense Academy & Naval Academy 400 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the UPSC Official Website before Last Date 29th June, 2021 For UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021.
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021:
Details of UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||National Defense Academy & Naval Academy|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||09th June, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||29th June, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written exam/ Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- Candidates (excepting SC/ ST candidates/ Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/ MasterCard/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card.
Age Limit –
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 2003 and not later than 01st January, 2006 are eligible.
Educational Qualification –
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
Vacancy Details –
- National Defence Academy: 370 Posts
- Naval Academy: 30 Posts
Pay Scale –
- As Per Rules
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the UPSC NDA Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC): Has invited applications for recruitment on National Defense Academy & Naval Academy posts. A total of 400 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for UPSC NDA Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 29th June, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for UPSC NDA Recruitment ?
Ans. Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 2003 and not later than 1st January, 2006 are eligible.
Q 3. What is the Job location for UPSC NDA Recruitment ?
Ans. Across India
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in UPSC NDA Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 400 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for UPSC NDA Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for National Defense Academy & Naval Academy On the basis of Written exam/ Interview
Q 6. What is the main qualification for UPSC NDA Recruitment ?
Ans. 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
Q 7. Can I apply offline for UPSC NDA Recruitment ?
Ans. No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|