Last updated on August 25th, 2021 at 05:56 am
UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Deputy Director 151 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the UPSC Official Website before Last Date 02nd September, 2021 For UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021.
UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021:
Details of UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Deputy Director|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||02nd September, 2021|
|Application Printing Closing Date||03rd September, 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS Male Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women Candidates: No fee
Age Limit –
- 35 years
Educational Qualification –
- Degree of a recognized university.
- Three years’ experience of Administration or Accounts or Marketing or Public Relation or Insurance or Revenue or Tax related matters in a Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body.
Vacancy Details –
- Deputy Director: 151 Posts
Pay Scale –
- Rs.15,600–39,100/- plus Rs.5400/- Grade Pay Level-10
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC): Has invited applications for recruitment on Deputy Director posts. A total of 151 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 02nd September, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment ?
Ans. 35 years
Q 3. What is the Job location for UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment ?
Ans. Across India
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 151 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Deputy Director On the basis of Interview
Q 6. What is the main qualification for UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment ?
Ans. Degree of a recognized university.
Q 7. Can I apply offline for UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment ?
Ans. No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|