Last updated on May 10th, 2021 at 05:35 am
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of CAPF (Assistant Commandants) 159 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the UPSC Official Website before Last Date 05 May, 2021 For UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021:
Details of UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||CAPF (Assistant Commandants)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15 April, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||05 May, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written exam/ Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- All Other – Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ Female – Exempted
Age Limit –
- 20 to 25 years as of 01 August, 2021
Educational Qualification –
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
Vacancy Details –
- BSF: 35 Posts
- CRPF: 36 Posts
- CISF: 67 Posts
- ITBP: 20 Posts
- SSB: 01 Post
Pay Scale –
- As Per Rules
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website upsc.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the UPSC CAPF Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC): Has invited applications for recruitment on CAPF (Assistant Commandants) posts. A total of 159 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for UPSC CAPF Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 05 May, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for UPSC CAPF Recruitment ?
Ans. 20 to 25 years as of 01 August, 2021
Q 3. What is the Job location for UPSC CAPF Recruitment ?
Ans. Across India
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in UPSC CAPF Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 159 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for UPSC CAPF Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for CAPF (Assistant Commandants) On the basis of Written exam/ Interview
Q 6. What is the main qualification for UPSC CAPF Recruitment ?
Ans. Bachelor’s degree of a University
Q 7. Can I apply offline for UPSC CAPF Recruitment ?
Ans. No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|