Last updated on June 1st, 2021 at 05:25 am
TPSC Recruitment 2021: Tripura Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Junior Medical Officer/ GDMO 164 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the TPSC Official Website before Last Date 17 May, 2021 For TPSC Recruitment 2021.
TPSC Recruitment 2021:
Details of TPSC Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Medical Officer/ GDMO|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10 May, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||17 May, 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for TPSC Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- General – Rs.300/-
- ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped – Rs.250/-
Age Limit –
- 40 years as on 17 May, 2021
Educational Qualification –
- A Medical qualification included in the First or Second schedule or Part-II of the Third schedule (other than Licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in part-II of the Third Schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Completed of internship and permanent Registration Certificate of any State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the TPSC Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC): Has invited applications for recruitment on Junior Medical Officer/ GDMO posts. A total of 164 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
TPSC Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for TPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 17 May, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for TPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. 40 years as on 17 May, 2021
Q 3. What is the Job location for TPSC Recruitment ?
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in TPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 164 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for TPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Junior Medical Officer/ GDMO On the basis of Interview
Q 6. What is the main qualification for TPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. A Medical qualification
|Other Related Jobs Notification|