Last updated on August 21st, 2023 at 12:29 pm
TPSC Assistant Chief Electoral Officer Recruitment 2023: Tripura Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Assistant Chief Electoral Officer 01 Post. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the TPSC Official Website before Last Date 18th September, 2023 For TPSC Assistant Chief Electoral Officer Recruitment 2023.
TPSC Assistant Chief Electoral Officer Recruitment 2023:
Details of TPSC Assistant Chief Electoral Officer Recruitment 2023
|Department Name||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Chief Electoral Officer|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||17th August, 2023|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||18th September, 2023|
|Selection Process||Written exam/ Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for TPSC Recruitment 2023
Application Fee –
- General: Rs.400/-
- SC/ ST/ BPL/ PH: Rs.350/-
Age Limit –
- 18 to 40 years as on 18th September, 2023
Educational Qualification –
- At least B.E/ B.Tech. degree in Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology/ Computer Application or M.C.A/ M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ M.Sc (Information Technology) from a recognized University.
Vacancy Details –
- Assistant Chief Electoral Officer: 01 Post
Pay Scale –
- Rs.15,600–39,100/- Per Month
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website tpsc.tripura.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the TPSC Assistant Chief Electoral Officer Recruitment Online form 2023.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Related Jobs Notification|