Last Modified: Oct 7th, 2022 at 4:02 pm
TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Junior Inspector & Store-Keeper 15 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the TNPSC Official Website before Last Date 14th October, 2022 For TNPSC Junior Inspector & Store-Keeper Recruitment 2022.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022:
Details of TNPSC Recruitment 2022
||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
||Junior Inspector & Store-Keeper
|Starting Date to Apply Online
||15th September, 2022
|Closing Date to Apply Online
||14th October, 2022
|28th January, 2023
||Computer Based Test/ Interview
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
Age Limit –
- Junior Inspector: 18 to 37 years
- Store-Keeper: 18 to 32 years
Educational Qualification –
|Name of Post
||Minimum General Educational Qualification (i.e., S.S.L.C.) Or
The certificate of eligibility for College course of studies in the Madras, Madurai and Annamalai Universities issued by the Board of Secondary Education or by any other competent authority.
||Must have passed the Pre-University Or Higher Secondary Examination
Vacancy Details –
|Name of Post
||No. of Post
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website tnpsc.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the TNPSC Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links – TNPSC Recruitment 2022
View all Job Notifications from TNPSC
|Other Related Jobs Notification