TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Assistant Director 11 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the TNPSC Official Website before Last Date 16th August, 2022 For TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2022.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022:
Details of TNPSC Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Director, Class III|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18th July, 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||16th August, 2022|
|05th November, 2022|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- One-Time Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
Age Limit –
Educational Qualification –
- A Post Graduate Degree in Home Science or Psychology or Sociology or Child Development or Food and Nutrition or Social Work or Rehabilitation Science.
Vacancy Details –
- Assistant Director: 11 Posts
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website tnpsc.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the TNPSC Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links – TNPSC Recruitment 2022
|Other Related Jobs Notification|