Last updated on September 21st, 2022 at 09:15 pm
TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Jailor 08 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the TNPSC Official Website before Last Date 13th October, 2022 For TNPSC Jailor Recruitment 2022.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022:
Details of TNPSC Recruitment 2022
||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
|Starting Date to Apply Online
||14th September, 2022
|Closing Date to Apply Online
||13th October, 2022
|22nd December, 2022
||Computer Based Test/ Interview
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Jailor Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
Age Limit –
- 32 to 37 years as on 01.07.2022
Educational Qualification –
- Any Degree awarded by any University recognised by the University Grants Commission.
- Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to the candidates possessing a Master’s degree in Criminology and Criminal Justice Administration and next preference shall be given to the candidates possessing Master’s degree in Social Work.
Vacancy Details –
|Name of Post
||No. of Post
|Jailor (Special Prison for Women)
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website tnpsc.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the TNPSC Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links – TNPSC Recruitment 2022
View all Job Notifications from TNPSC
|Other Related Jobs Notification