Last updated on February 1st, 2022 at 07:53 am
TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Assistant Director 08 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the TNPSC Official Website before Last Date 21st February, 2022 For TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2022.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022:
Details of TNPSC Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Director|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||21st January, 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||21st February, 2022|
|30th April, 2022|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- One-Time Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Exam Fee: Rs.150/-
Age Limit –
Educational Qualification –
- M.A (Co-operation) (Or)
- M.Com., with (Co-operation) as a subject (Or)
- M.Com., (without Co-operation as a subject) plus Higher Diploma in Co-operation (Or)
- Must have passed the Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants
Vacancy Details –
- Assistant Director: 08 Posts
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the TNPSC Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|