TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment 2023: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Junior Analyst 07 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the TNPSC Official Website before Last Date 20th October, 2023 For TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment 2023.
TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment 2023:
Details of TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment 2023
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|21st September, 2023
|Closing Date to Apply Online
|20th October, 2023
|05th December, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment 2023
Application Fee –
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
Age Limit –
- 18 to 32 years as on 01.07.2023
Educational Qualification –
|Name of Post
|Must be a Graduate in Pharmacy or Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry and should possess not less than two years experience in the analysis of drugs.
Vacancy Details –
|Name of Post
|No. of Post
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website tnpsc.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment Online form 2023.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
View all Job Notifications from TNPSC