Last updated on March 12th, 2021 at 07:11 am
TN TRB Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has invited applications for the post of Post Graduate Assistants, Physical Education Director & Computer Instructor 2098 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the TN TRB Official Website before Last Date 25 March, 2021 For TN TRB Recruitment 2021.
TN TRB Recruitment 2021:
Details of TN TRB Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Assistants, Physical Education Director & Computer Instructor|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01 March, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25 March, 2021|
|Date of Written Exam||26 & 27 June, 2021|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Exam|
Eligibility Criteria for TN TRB Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- The candidates have to pay a fees of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ SCA/ ST and differently abled candidates) to wards examination fee payable only through online net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
Age Limit –
- As per Section 6 of Special Rules for the Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Educational Services (G.O.Ms. No. 14, School Education (SE2(1)), 30th January 2020), no person shall be eligible for appointment by direct recruitment to this recruitment, if he has completed 40 years of age, on the first day of July of the year 2021.
Educational Qualification –
- The persons must have obtained a Post Graduate Degree, after completion of S.S.L.C., Higher Secondary Course or its equivalent and a degree (10+2+3+2) from any University or Institution, recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- The Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees must have been obtained from an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission and the courses must have been duly permitted by the competent authority authorised on this behalf.
Pay Scale –
- Rs.36,900–1,16,600/- (Level–18)
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the TN TRB Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TN TRB Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB): Has invited applications for recruitment on Post Graduate Assistants, Physical Education Director & Computer Instructor posts. A total of 2098 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
TN TRB Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for TN TRB Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 25 March, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for TN TRB Recruitment ?
Ans. 40 years
Q 3. What is the Job location for TN TRB Recruitment ?
Ans. Tamil Nadu
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in TN TRB Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 2098 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for TN TRB Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Post Graduate Assistants, Physical Education Director & Computer Instructor On the basis of Computer Based Exam
Q 6. What is the main qualification for TN TRB Recruitment ?
Ans. Post Graduate Degree
Q 7. Can I apply offline for TN TRB Recruitment ?
Ans. No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|