Last updated on January 28th, 2022 at 08:03 am
TMC Recruitment 2022: Tata Memorial Centre has invited applications for the post of Pharmacist Post. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. Eligible candidates having required qualifications can attend the walk-in-interview for TMC Recruitment 2022.
TMC Recruitment 2022:
Details of TMC Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Tata Memorial Centre|
|Total Vacancies||Check Official Notification|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Walk-in Date||27th January, 2022|
|Selection Process||Walk-in Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for TMC Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
Age Limit –
Educational Qualification –
- Diploma in Pharmacy from Recognized Institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 and
- Two years experience as Pharmacist in any recognized Hospital or Pharmacy after registration as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 and
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm) from recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 and
- One year experience as Pharmacist in any recognized Hospital or Pharmacy after registration as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
Pay Scale –
- Rs.21,100-25,000/- per month
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website tmc.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Interested Candidate may contact HRD Department Outsourcing Cell, Service Block Building, 4th Floor, Tata Memorial Hospital, Dr. E. Borges Marg, Parel, Mumbai – 400012. The candidates are required to bring along with them recent Bio-data, Passport size Photograph, Xerox copy of Pan Card, Aadhar Card, copies of all Educational and Experience Certificates.
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|