Last updated on January 20th, 2022 at 08:30 am
TISS Recruitment 2021: Tata Institute of Social Sciences has invited applications for the post of Coordinator 01 Post. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. The job applications for TISS Recruitment 2021 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 05th January, 2022.
TISS Recruitment 2021:
Details of TISS Recruitment 2021
Eligibility Criteria for TISS Recruitment 2021
Age Limit –
Educational Qualification –
- The candidate must have a post-graduate qualification in social work (M.A. in Social Work/ MSW) from Central/ Deemed/ State-Recognized University. The candidates based in UTs of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh, possessing Master’s degree in other social sciences such as Women Studies, Psychology, Sociology, may also be considered at the discretion of the Selection Committee.
- Candidates must have minimum 4 years’ relevant work experience on the issue of gender-based violence of which minimum one year experience in direct interventions on women’s issues at the grass-root level and work experience in one or more of the following: women’s rights/ empowerment-based work with the State/UT, advocacy, strategic writing & planning, feminist social work practice.
Vacancy Details –
- Coordinator (Full Time): 01 Post
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Interested candidates are required to send their detailed resume/ CV to [email protected] on or before 05th January, 2022 at 6:00PM
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|