Last updated on May 11th, 2020 at 11:42 am
TISS Recruitment 2020: Tata Institute of Social Sciences has invited applications for the post of Programme Officer, Research Assistant & Employee 03 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. The job applications for TISS Recruitment 2020 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 09 May 2020.
TISS Recruitment 2020
Details of TISS Recruitment 2020
|Department Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences|
|Post Name||Programme Officer, Research Assistant & Employee|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Notification Date||05 May 2020|
|Walk-in Date & Time||09 May 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for TISS Recruitment 2020
Age Limit –
- Read the Official Notification
Pay Scale –
- ₹20,000 per month
Educational Qualification –
- Programme Officer – Possess a full-time Master’s Degree in Counselling, Clinical Psychology or Social Work (MA/MSc) from a UGC recognized University
- Research Assistant – Possess a full-time Master’s Degree in Counselling, Clinical Psychology or Social Work (MA/MSc) from a UGC recognized University
- Employee – Have a post-graduate degree in psychology/ social work/ public health (MSW/ M.A/ M.Sc) from a recognized university
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format to email- email@example.com on or before 09 May 2020, along with a subject line Application for the post of ‘Programme Associate’/ ‘Research Assistant’/’ Helpline Assistant’ (whichever is applicable), and the advertisement number as mentioned in tables above.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TISS Recruitment 2020 Apply Now:
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS): Has invited applications for recruitment on Programme Officer, Research Assistant & Employee posts. A total of 03 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.