Last updated on November 2nd, 2022 at 05:54 am
SVNIT Recruitment 2022: Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology has invited applications for the post of Pharmacist 01 Post. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the SVNIT Official Website before Last Date 02nd December, 2022 For SVNIT Recruitment 2022.
SVNIT Recruitment 2022:
Details of SVNIT Pharmacist Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology|
|Advt. No:||Estt. /2022/Gr_C1/2007|
|Job Location||Surat, Gujarat|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||21st October, 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||02nd December, 2022|
|Last Date for Offline Form||12th December, 2022|
|Selection Process||Selection Test/ Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for SVNIT Pharmacist Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- All Others – Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female/ Ex-Servicemen – Nil
Age Limit –
Educational Qualification –
- 10+2 in Science (PCB/ PCM) subjects from recognized Board or University.
- 2 Years Diploma with First class from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India with minimum two years experience in any recognized hospital or pharmacy. or
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharma.)
- Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
Vacancy Details –
Pay Scale –
- Rs.5,200–20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website svnit.ac.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the SVNIT Recruitment Online form 2022.
- On completion of filling /uploading the online application form and its submission, please download a copy of the submitted application form and its enclosures including the Self-Attested photo-copies of the certificates/testimonials/etc., along with proof of applicable application fee and send the same to the Deputy Registrar (Establishment), Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Ichchhanath, Dumas Road, Surat – 395007, Gujarat by Speed/Registered Post so as to reach on or before 12th December, 2022.
- For More Detail’s Check Official Notification.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links – SVNIT Recruitment 2022
|Other Related Jobs Notification|