Last updated on January 9th, 2021 at 08:19 pm
SBI Recruitment 2020-21: State Bank of India has invited applications for the post of Engineer (Fire) 16 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the SBI Official Website before Last Date 11 January, 2021 For SBI Recruitment 2021.
SBI Recruitment 2020-21:
Details of SBI Recruitment 2020-21
|Department Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Engineer (Fire)s|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22 December, 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||11 January, 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment 2020-21
Application Fee –
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD – Nil
Age Limit –
- 40 years as on 31.12.2020
Educational Qualification –
- BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur
- B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering)/ B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering)/ B.Sc. (Fire) from UGC recognised university/AICTE approved institution
- Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers (India/UK)
- Should have completed Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur.
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the SBI Recruitment Online form 2020.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SBI Recruitment 2020-21 Apply Online:
State Bank of India (SBI): Has invited applications for recruitment on Engineer (Fire) posts. A total of 16 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
SBI Recruitment 2020-21 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for SBI Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 11 January, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for SBI Recruitment ?
Ans. 40 years as on 31.12.2020
Q 3. What is the Job location for SBI Recruitment ?
Ans. All over India
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in SBI Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 16 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for SBI Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Engineer (Fire) On the basis of Interview
Q 6. What is the main qualification for SBI Recruitment ?
Ans. B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering)/ B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering)/ B.Sc. (Fire)/ Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers
Q 7. Can I apply offline for SBI Recruitment ?
Ans. No, The application is available online only.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|