Last updated on September 16th, 2023 at 08:50 pm
SBI PO Recruitment 2023: State Bank of India has invited applications for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) 2000 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the SBI Official Website before Last Date 27th September, 2023 For SBI PO Recruitment 2023.
SBI PO Recruitment 2023:
Details of SBI PO Recruitment 2023
||State Bank of India
||Probationary Officer (PO)
|Starting Date to Apply Online
||07th September, 2023
|Closing Date to Apply Online
||27th September, 2023
||Online Written Test
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023
Application Fee –
- General/ OBC/ EWS- Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD – NIL
Age Limit –
- 21 to 30 years as on 01.04.2023
Educational Qualification –
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Vacancy Details –
- Probationary Officer (PO): 2000 Posts
Pay Scale –
- Rs.36,000-63,840/- per month
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website sbi.co.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the SBI PO Recruitment Online form 2023.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
View all Job Notifications from SBI
|Other Related Jobs Notification