SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021: State Bank Of India has invited applications for the post of Pharmacist in Clerical Cadre 67 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the SBI Official Website before Last Date 03 May, 2021 For SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021.
SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021:
Details of SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021
|State Bank Of India
|Pharmacist in Clerical Cadre
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|13 April, 2021
|Closing Date to Apply Online
|03 May, 2021
|Written exam/ Interview
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD – Nil
Age Limit –
- Maximum Age: 30 years as on 31.12.2020
Educational Qualification –
- Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination and minimum Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) from recognised university or board OR
- Degree in pharmacy (B Pharma/ M Pharma/ Pharma D) or any equivalent degree in Pharmacy from any recognised university.
- In case of educational qualification C (i) Minimum Post Educational qualification experience of three years as Pharmacist or compounder. Ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential. OR
- In case of educational qualification C (ii) Minimum Post educational qualification experience of one year as Pharmacist or compounder. Ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential.
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the SBI Pharmacist Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
State Bank Of India (SBI): Has invited applications for recruitment on Pharmacist in Clerical Cadre posts. A total of 67 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 03 May, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment ?
Ans. Maximum Age: 30 years as on 31.12.2020
Q 3. What is the Job location for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment ?
Ans. Across India
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in SBI Pharmacist Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 67 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Pharmacist in Clerical Cadre On the basis of Written exam/ Interview
Q 6. What is the main qualification for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment ?
Ans. Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination and minimum Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) from recognised university or board
Q 7. Can I apply offline for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment ?
Ans. No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.