Last updated on March 20th, 2021 at 06:58 am
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: Saraswat Bank has invited applications for the post of Junior Officer 150 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the Saraswat Bank Official Website before Last Date 19 March, 2021 For Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021:
Details of Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Saraswat Bank|
|Post Name||Junior Officer|
|Job Location||Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Gujarat|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05 March, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||19 March, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written exam/ Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- Application fee/ intimation plus GST charges = Rs.750/- for candidates
Age Limit –
- 21 to 27 years as of 01 February, 2021
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates with First class (minimum 60% marks and above) in Graduation with specialisation in Commerce/ Science/ Management Studies as under:
1. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
2. Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
3. Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance)
4. Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Market)
5. Bachelor of Science (General)
6. Bachelor of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
7. Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.)
- Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in Graduation and Post graduation with specialisation in Commerce/ Science/ Management Studies as under:
1. Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
2. Master of Commerce (Advance Accountancy)
3. Master of Commerce (Business Management)
4. Master of Commerce (Banking & Finance)
5. Master of Science (General)
6. Master of Science (Information Technology/ Computer Science)
7. Master of Business Administration (MBA/ MMS/ PDGM or equivalent Degree in Management with specialization in Finance/ Banking/ Marketing – two years full time/ three years part-time degree course from recognized University)
Vacancy Details –
|Maharashtra||Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai/ Thane/ Raigad||85|
|Aurangabad & Jalgaon||06|
|Kolhapur & Sangli||10|
|Ratnagiri (including Chiplun & Lanja)||02|
|Karnataka||Mysore, Davangere, Bengaluru & Mangalore||04|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Surat & Vadodara||06|
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the Saraswat Bank Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Saraswat Bank: Has invited applications for recruitment on Junior Officer posts. A total of 150 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for Saraswat Bank Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 19 March, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for Saraswat Bank Recruitment ?
Ans. 21 to 27 years as of 01 February, 2021
Q 3. What is the Job location for Saraswat Bank Recruitment ?
Ans. Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Gujarat
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in Saraswat Bank Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 150 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for Saraswat Bank Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Junior Officer On the basis of Written exam/ Interview
Q 6. What is the main qualification for Saraswat Bank Recruitment ?
Ans. Graduate, Post Graduate
Q 7. Can I apply offline for Saraswat Bank Recruitment ?
Ans. No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|