Last updated on November 5th, 2022 at 09:19 pm
RUHS Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan University of Health Science has invited applications for the post of Medical Officer 840 Post. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the RUHS Official Website before Last Date 06th November, 2022 For RUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2022.
RUHS Recruitment 2022:
Details of RUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Rajasthan University of Health Science|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||17th October, 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||06th November, 2022|
|Selection Process||Online Exam|
Eligibility Criteria for RUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- All candidates have to pay non-refundable application fee of Rs.5000/- (Rs.2500/- for SC, ST category of Rajasthan State) + applicable charges as per bank/ credit card/ debit card policies etc.
Age Limit –
- 22 to 45 years as on 01.01.2023
Educational Qualification –
- MBBS as per order no. F03(7) DOP/A-11/97, dated 17.09.1999 and
- RMC registration (Permanent)
- In case, Permanent RMC registration certificate is not available at the time of filling the on-line application form then it must be uploaded up to 02.12.2022 by editing the application form. The issue date of this Permanent RMC registration certificate must be on or before 30.11.2022.
- Knowledge of Hindi language in Devanagari script (lipi) – to read, to write and to speak.
Vacancy Details – RUHS Recruitment 2022
- Medical Officer: 840 Posts
Pay Scale –
Important Dates – RUHS Recruitment 2022
- Application Started Date: 17th October, 2022
- The last date for filling online Application form and fee deposition: 06th November, 2022
- Correction of online application form, if any: 10th to 13th November, 2022
- Tentative date of Printing of admit card: 28th November, 2022
- Tentative Date of Online Examination (computer-based): 30th November, 2022
- Uploading of permanent RMC registration, if not uploaded/ issued earlier (The issue date of this Permanent RMC registration certificate): 1st, 2nd December, 2022
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website ruhsraj.org
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the RUHS Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links – RUHS Recruitment 2022
|Other Related Jobs Notification|