Last updated on August 21st, 2023 at 12:28 pm
RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has invited applications for the post of Junior Accountant & Tehsil Revenue Accountant 5,388 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the RSMSSB Official Website before Last Date 26th July, 2023 For RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023.
RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023:
Details of RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023
|Department Name||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board|
|Post Name||Junior Accountant & Tehsil Revenue Accountant|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||27th June, 2023|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||26th July, 2023|
|Exam Date||17th September, 2023|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023
Application Fee –
- General: Rs.600/-
- OBC (NCL): Rs.400/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.400/-
Age Limit –
- 21 to 40 years
Educational Qualification –
- Must have passed the Intermediate Examination of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants, Kolkata (or)
- Must have passed the Intermediate Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi (or)
- DOEACC under the control of Department of Electronics, Government of India. “O” or higher level certificate conducted by NIELIT. (or)
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (C.O.Pro.) organized under the National/ State Council of Vocational Training Scheme / Data Preparation and Computer Software (Dr. Pre. K. So.) Certificate. (or)
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology from a University established by law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government (or)
- Diploma in Computer Science and Electronics / Information Technology from a Polytechnic Institution recognized by the Govt (or)
- Certificate Course in Information Technology under the control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University Kota (R.R.S.T.P.P)
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari script and knowledge of culture of Rajasthan.
Vacancy Details –
- Junior Accountant: 5,190 Posts
- Tehsil Revenue Accountant: 198 Posts
Pay Scale –
- As Per Rules
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment Online form 2023.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Related Jobs Notification|