Last updated on November 21st, 2022 at 08:42 am
RSMSSB CHO Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has invited applications for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO) 3531 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the RSMSSB Official Website before Last Date 07th December, 2022 For RSMSSB CHO Recruitment 2022.
RSMSSB CHO Recruitment 2022:
Details of RSMSSB CHO Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||08th November, 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||07th December, 2022|
|Exam Date||February, 2023|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB CHO Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- General: Rs.450/-
- OBC (NCL): Rs.350/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.250/-
Age Limit –
- 21 to 40 years as on 01st January, 2023
Educational Qualification –
- B.Sc in Community Health OR Nurse (GNM or B.Sc) OR Ayurveda Practitioner (BAMS) from a recognized university
- Registered in respective Rajasthan Nursing Council/ Board of Indian Medicine, Rajasthan
Vacancy Details –
- Community Health Officer (CHO): 3531 Posts
Pay Scale –
- Rs.25,000/- Per Month
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the RSMSSB CHO Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Related Jobs Notification|