RRC ER Act Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Railway Recruitment Cell has invited applications for the post of Act Apprentice 3115 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the RRC ER Official Website before Last Date 26th October, 2023 For RRC ER Act Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
RRC ER Act Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
Details of RRC ER Act Apprentice Recruitment 2023
||Railway Recruitment Cell
||RRC Eastern Railway Zone
|Starting Date to Apply Online
||27th September, 2023
|Closing Date to Apply Online
||26th October, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for RRC ER Act Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Application Fee –
- Application fee: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women: No fee
Age Limit –
Educational Qualification –
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and should also possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT.
Vacancy Details –
- Act Apprentice: 3115 Posts
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website er.indianrailways.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the RRC ER Act Apprentice Recruitment Online form 2023.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification