Last updated on March 7th, 2022 at 10:08 pm
RPSC Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Junior Geophysicist & Technical Assistant 53 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the RPSC Official Website before Last Date 02nd March, 2022 For RPSC Recruitment 2022.
RPSC Recruitment 2022:
Details of RPSC Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Geophysicist & Technical Assistant|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||03rd February, 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online|| 02nd March, 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- General/ EWS/ Creamy Layer BC & OBC – Rs.350/-
- Non-Creamy Layer BC & OBC – Rs.250/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD – Rs.150/-
Age Limit –
- 20 to 40 years as on 01st January, 2023
Educational Qualification –
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Junior Geophysicist||M.Sc. Geophysics or M.Tech. (Electronics) from a University or Institution established by law in India. 2 Years’ experience of handling geophysical equipment.|
|Junior Ground Hydrologist||M.Sc./ M.Tech./ M.Sc.(Tech.) in Geology or Applied Geology from a University established by law in India, or Diploma in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad.|
|Technical Assistant Chemicals||M.Sc. in Chemistry|
|Technical Assistant Ground Hydrology||M.Sc./ M.Tech./ M.Sc.(Tech.) in Geology or Applied Geology from a University established by law in India, or Diploma in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad.|
Vacancy Details –
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Junior Ground Hydrologist||08|
|Technical Assistant Chemicals||04|
|Technical Assistant Ground Hydrology||36|
Pay Scale –
- Junior Geophysicist & Junior Ground Hydrologist: L-14
- Technical Assistant: L-11
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the RPSC Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Other Related Jobs Notification|