Last updated on December 15th, 2021 at 07:43 am
RPSC Recruitment 2021: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Assistant Statistical Officer 218 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the RPSC Official Website before Last Date 20th December, 2021 For RPSC Recruitment 2021.
RPSC Recruitment 2021:
Details of RPSC Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Statistical Officer|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01st December, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||20th December, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- General/ EWS/ Creamy Layer BC & OBC – Rs.350/-
- Non-Creamy Layer BC & OBC – Rs.250/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD – Rs.150/-
Age Limit –
- 18 to 40 years as on 01st January, 2022
Educational Qualification –
- At least a second class master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or Commerce OR Master degree in any of the above subject with one year diploma in Statistics from a recognized University established by law in India.
- “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India. OR Certificate course on Computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi. OR Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate organized under National/State Council or Vocational Training Scheme. OR Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science/ Computer Application from a University established by law in India or from an instituion recognized by the Government. OR Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, with Computer Science/Computer Application as one of the subjects. OR Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a Polytechnic institution recognized by the Government. OR Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
Vacancy Details –
- Assistant Statistical Officer: 218 Posts [203 (NON TSP), 15 (TSP)]
Pay Scale –
- L-11 (Grade Pay – Rs.4200/-)
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the RPSC Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
RPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC): Has invited applications for recruitment on Assistant Statistical Officer posts. A total of 218 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
RPSC Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for RPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 20th December, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for RPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. 18 to 40 years as on 01st January, 2022
Q 3. What is the Job location for RPSC Recruitment 2021 ?
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in RPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 218 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for RPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Assistant Statistical Officer On the basis of Written Exam/ Interview
Q 6. What is the main qualification for RPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or Commerce OR Master degree in any of the above subject with one year diploma.
Q 7. Can I apply offline for RPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|