Last updated on November 12th, 2020 at 02:47 pm
RPSC Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor 918 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the RPSC Official Website before Last Date 08 December, 2020 For RPSC Recruitment 2020.
RPSC Recruitment 2020:
Details of RPSC Recruitment 2020
|Department Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||09 November, 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||08 December, 2020|
|Selection Process||Written exam/ Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Recruitment 2020
Application Fee –
- General/ Other State – Rs.350/-
- OBC/ BC – Rs.250/-
- SC/ ST – Rs.150/-
Age Limit –
- 21 to 40 years as on 01 July 2020
Educational Qualification –
- Good academic record means an average of at least 55% marks in three examinations preceding to Master’s Degree with at least 50% marks in graduation and any one of Secondary/ High School, Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary or equivalent grades in the point scale wherever grading system is followed without including any grace marks and/ or rounding off to make it 55% or 50% as the case may be
- Qualified UGC NET/ SLET/ SET Exam.
- PHD Candidates Also Eligible.
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the RPSC Recruitment Online form 2020.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
RPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online:
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC): Has invited applications for recruitment on Assistant Professor posts. A total of 918 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
RPSC Recruitment 2020 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for RPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 08 December, 2020
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for RPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. 21 to 40 years as on 01 July 2020
Q 3. What is the Job location for RPSC Recruitment ?
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in RPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 918 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for RPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Assistant Professor On the basis of written exam/ Interview
Q 6. What is the main qualification for RPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Master Degree with Minimum 55% Marks in Related Subject.
Q 7. Can I apply offline for RPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. No, The application is available online only.