Last updated on August 1st, 2022 at 04:05 pm
RPSC Protection Officer Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Protection Officer 04 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the RPSC Official Website before Last Date 09th August, 2022 For RPSC Protection Officer Recruitment 2022.
RPSC Protection Officer Recruitment 2022:
Details of RPSC Protection Officer Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Protection Officer|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||11th July, 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online|| 09th August, 2022|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Protection Officer Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- General/ EWS/ Creamy Layer BC & OBC – Rs.350/-
- Non-Creamy Layer BC & OBC – Rs.250/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD – Rs.150/-
Age Limit –
- 18 to 40 years as on 01st January, 2023
Educational Qualification –
- Law Graduate (LLB)/ Masters in Social Works (MSW) from a University established by law in India.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Vacancy Details –
- Protection Officer: 04 Posts
Pay Scale –
- L-11 (Grade Pay – Rs.4200/-)
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the RPSC Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
View all Job Notifications from RPSC
|Other Related Jobs Notification|