Last updated on August 4th, 2023 at 09:45 pm
RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2023: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Junior Legal Officer 140 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the RPSC Official Website before Last Date 09th August, 2023 For RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2023.
RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2023:
Details of RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2023
||Rajasthan Public Service Commission
||Junior Legal Officer
|Starting Date to Apply Online
||10th July, 2023
|Closing Date to Apply Online
|| 09th August, 2023
||Written exam/ Interview
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2023
Application Fee –
- General/ Creamy Layer BC & OBC – Rs.600/-
- Non-Creamy Layer BC & OBC – Rs.400/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD – Rs.400/-
Age Limit –
- 21 to 40 years as on 01.01.2024
Educational Qualification –
- Must be a Law Graduate from a University established by Law in India or its equivalent with three years course of proficiency degree.
Vacancy Details –
- Junior Legal Officer: 140 Posts
Pay Scale –
- Level-10 (Grade Pay-3600/-)
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the RPSC Recruitment Online form 2023.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
View all Job Notifications from RPSC
|Other Related Jobs Notification