Last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 01:24 pm
RBI Recruitment 2020: Reserve Bank of India has invited applications for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant 06 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and application Form Closing Date give below. The job applications for RBI Recruitment 2020 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 29 June 2020.
RBI Recruitment 2020:
Details of RBI Recruitment 2020
|Department Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Bank’s Medical Consultant|
|Notification Date||27 May 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||29 June 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Recruitment 2020
Age Limit –
- Read the Official Notification
Pay Scale –
- ₹850 per hour (₹1000 per month shall be treated as conveyance expenses).
Educational Qualification –
- MBBS degree of any recognized university in the Allopathic system of medicine recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates having Master’s Degree in General Medicine may also apply.
- The applicant should have a minimum of two years’ experience in practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic as a medical practitioner.
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to email- firstname.lastname@example.org. on or before 29 June 2020,
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
RBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now:
Reserve Bank of India (RBI): Has invited applications for recruitment on Bank’s Medical Consultant posts. A total of 06 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.