Last updated on April 2nd, 2021 at 01:56 pm
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India has invited applications for the post of Office Attendant 841 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the RBI Official Website before Last Date 15 March, 2021 For RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021:
Details of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Office Attendant|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||24 February, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 March, 2021|
||09 & 10 April, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.450/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EXS – Rs.50/-
Age Limit –
- 18 to 25 years as on 01/02/2021
Educational Qualification –
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is
applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on the 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Bank reserves the right to call for documents in support of domicile status of the candidate.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should have passed 10th Standard
(S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defence service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
Pay Scale –
- Rs.10,940 – 26,508/-
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Online form 2021.
- RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Reserve Bank of India (RBI): Has invited applications for recruitment on Office Attendant posts. A total of 841 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 15 March, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment ?
Ans. 18 to 25 years as on 01/02/2021
Q 3. What is the Job location for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment ?
Ans. Across India
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in RBI Office Attendant Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 841 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Office Attendant On the basis of Written exam
Q 6. What is the main qualification for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment ?
Ans. 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) Pass
Q 7. Can I apply offline for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment ?
Ans. No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|