Last updated on August 21st, 2023 at 12:32 pm
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023: Rajasthan High Court has invited applications for the post of Stenographer 277 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the Rajasthan High Court Official Website before Last Date 30th August, 2023 For Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023.
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023:
Details of Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023
||Rajasthan High Court
|Starting Date to Apply Online
||01st August, 2023
|Closing Date to Apply Online
||30th August, 2023
||Written Exam/ Type-Writing Test
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023
Application Fee –
- General/ OBC (CL)/ EWS/ Other State Candidates – Rs.700/-
- OBC (NCL)/ MBC (NCL)/ EWS – Rs.550/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD – Rs.450/-
Age Limit –
Educational Qualification –
- Must have passed the Senior Secondary Examination in Arts or Science or Commerce of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or an Examination equivalent thereto recognized by the Government or any Higher Examination and ;
- must possess a good working knowledge of Hindi as written in Devanagri script & of Rajasthani Dialects and;
- must have passed :- “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of lndia; or
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation & Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organized under National/State council of Vocational Training Scheme; or
- Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application from any university established by Law in lndia or from an institution recognized by the Government; or
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a Polytechnic lnstitution recognized by the Government; or
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in lnformation Technology (RSCIT) Conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited; or
- Senior Secondary School Examination with Computer Science as an optional subject
- Any equivalent or higher qualification.
Vacancy Details –
Pay Scale –
- Rs.33,800–1,06,700/- Per Month
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website hcraj.nic.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment Online form 2023.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links – Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023
|Other Related Jobs Notification