Last updated on March 6th, 2021 at 07:15 am
Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Railway Banaras Locomotive Work, Varanasi has invited applications for the post of Apprentice 374 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the Railway BLW Official Website before Last Date 15 February, 2021 For Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
Details of Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Railway Banaras Locomotive Work, Varanasi|
|Advt. No:||44th Batch Act.Appt./2020|
|Job Location||Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15 January, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 February, 2021|
|Selection Process||Merit list|
Eligibility Criteria for Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- All candidates – Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Woman – Nil
Age Limit –
- For Non ITI – Non ITI candidate has completed 15 years of age, and is not more than 22 years old.
- For ITI – ITI passed in the relevant trade has completed (Excluding welder and carpenter trade) 15 years of age, and not more than 24 years.
- Age limit for welder trade, and carpenter candidates – from 15 to 22 years only.
Educational Qualification –
- For Non ITI: The Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks. Candidate should have passed the prescribed qualification before the date of issue of notification. (15/01/2021)
- For ITI: The Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, from recognized Board and also must passed ITI in the relevant trades. Candidate should have passed the prescribed qualification before the date of issue of notification. (15/01/2021).
Vacancy Details –
|Trades||No. of Vacancy|
|Non ITI Seats|
Pay Scale –
- As Per Rules
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Railway Banaras Locomotive Work, Varanasi (BLW): Has invited applications for recruitment on Apprentice posts. A total of 374 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 15 February, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment ?
Ans. 15 to 22 years
Q 3. What is the Job location for Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment ?
Ans. Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 374 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Apprentice On the basis of Merit list
Q 6. What is the main qualification for Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment ?
Ans. 10th Pass
Q 7. Can I apply offline for Railway BLW Apprentice Recruitment ?
Ans. No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
Q 8. How can I make Fee Payment ?
Ans. Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|