Last updated on March 9th, 2022 at 10:17 pm
PSSSB Recruitment 2022: Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board has invited applications for the post of Steno Typist 334 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the PSSSB Official Website before Last Date 05th February, 2022 For PSSSB Steno Typist Recruitment 2022.
PSSSB Recruitment 2022:
Details of PSSSB Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Post Name||Steno typist & Junior Scale Stenographer|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||06th January, 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||05th February, 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
Eligibility Criteria for PSSSB Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- General Category – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ BC/ EWS – Rs.250/-
- Ex-Servicemen & Dependent – Rs.200/-
- Physical Handicapped – Rs.500/-
Age Limit –
- 18 to 37 years
Educational Qualification –
- The applicant should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Possesses at least 120 Hours Course with working experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity Applications or Desktop Publishing Applications from a recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified; OR Possesses at least 120 Hours’ working experience in Computer Applications from a recognized institution or a Certificate of ‘O’ Level from the Department of Electronic Accreditation of Computer Course (in short DOEACC).
- He must have passed matriculation with Punjabi as one of the subject or its equivalent level.
Vacancy Details –
- Steno-Typist: 312 Posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer: 22 Posts
Pay Scale –
- Steno-Typist: Rs.21700/-
- Junior Scale Stenographer: Rs.29,200/-
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website sssb.punjab.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link
- Enter Basic Details
- Enter Education Details/ Work Experience
- Upload scanned Photo, Signature
- Application Preview or Modify
- Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Related Jobs Notification|