Last updated on January 28th, 2021 at 01:45 pm
OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2021: Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has invited applications for the post of Radiographer 200 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the OSSSC Official Website before Last Date 06th February, 2021 For OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2021.
OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2021:
Details of OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07th January, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||06th February, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- All applicants, other than SC, ST, and Persons with Disabilities Category, have to pay Examination fee of Rs.100/- between 07.01.2021 to 30.01.2021.
Age Limit –
- 21 to 32 years
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates must have passed +2 Science Examination under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent and passed Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology (DMRT) from any Government or any other private institutions recognized by the Government of Odisha or All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). If any candidate has obtained higher qualifications, like, Bachelor in Medical Radiation Technology (BMRT).
- They must have registered their names in Radiographer Council in the State and have valid registration certificate as on the date of advertisement.
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment Online form 2020.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC): Has invited applications for recruitment on Radiographer posts. A total of 200 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 06th February, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment ?
Ans. 21 to 32 years
Q 3. What is the Job location for OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment ?
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 200 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Radiographer On the basis of Written Exam
Q 6. What is the main qualification for OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment ?
Ans. Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology (DMRT)
Q 7. Can I apply offline for OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment ?
Ans. No, The application is available online only.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|