Last updated on October 21st, 2022 at 11:45 am
OSSC Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has invited applications for the post of Junior Mining Officer 26 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the OSSC Official Website before Last Date 27th October, 2022 For OSSC Junior Mining Officer Recruitment 2022.
OSSC Recruitment 2022:
Details of OSSC Junior Mining Officer Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Mining Officer|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28th September, 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||27th October, 2022|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Junior Mining Officer Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- Check Official Notification
Age Limit –
- 21 to 38 years as on 01-01-2022.
Educational Qualification –
- The Candidate must have possessed 2nd Class Diploma Certificate in Mining Engineering from any recognized Polytechnic/ Courses in India or any other certificate from any recognized Polytechnic or Courses or Board duly recognised/ approved by AICTE considered equivalent to the Diploma in Mining Engineering.
Vacancy Details –
- Junior Mining Officer: 26 Posts
Pay Scale –
- Rs.25,300/- Per Month
Also Read –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website ossc.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the OSSC Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links – OSSC Recruitment 2022
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Related Jobs Notification|