Last updated on October 12th, 2022 at 09:11 pm
OSSC Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has invited applications for the post of Welfare Extension Officer 129 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the OSSC Official Website before Last Date 12th October, 2022 For OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment 2022.
OSSC Recruitment 2022:
Details of OSSC Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Welfare Extension Officer|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||13th September, 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||12th October, 2022|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- Check Official Notification
Age Limit –
- 21 to 38 years as on 01-01-2021.
Educational Qualification –
- Bachelors Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or equivalent examination from any recognised University.
Vacancy Details –
- Welfare Extension Officer: 129 Posts
Pay Scale –
- Rs.25,300/- Per Month
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website ossc.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the OSSC Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Related Jobs Notification|