Last updated on September 1st, 2020 at 01:21 pm
OSSC Combined Police Service Exam 2020: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has invited applications for the post of Sub Inspector, Station Officer & Assistant Jailor 104 Post’s. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the OSSC Official Website before Last Date 25 September 2020 For OSSC Combined Police Service Exam 2020.
OSSC Combined Police Service Exam 2020:
Details of OSSC Combined Police Service Exam 2020:
|Department Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector, Station Officer & Assistant Jailor|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26 August 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25 September 2020|
|Selection Process||Written exam/ Physical Test|
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Combined Police Service Exam 2020
Application Fee –
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD – Nil
Age Limit –
- 21 – 25 years as on 1st January 2019
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates must be a graduate In any discipline from a recognized University provided that for the post of Station Officer (Fire Service). a candidate must be a Science or Engineering graduate from a recognised University or Institution.
Vacancy Details –
- Sub Inspector of Police – 47 Posts
- Station Officer (Fire Service) – 13 Posts
- Assistant Jailor – 44 Posts
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the OSSC Combined Police Service Exam Online form 2020.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
OSSC Combined Police Service Exam 2020 Apply Online:
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC): Has invited applications for recruitment on Sub Inspector, Station Officer & Assistant Jailor posts. A total of 104 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
OSSC Combined Police Service Exam 2020 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for OSSC Combined Police Service Exam ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 25 September 2020
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for OSSC Combined Police Service Exam ?
Ans. 21 – 25 years as on 1st January 2019
Q 3. What is the Job location for OSSC Combined Police Service Exam ?
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in OSSC Combined Police Service Exam ?
Ans. There are total 104 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for OSSC Combined Police Service Exam ?
Ans. Selection process for Sub Inspector, Station Officer & Assistant Jailor On the basis of Written exam/ Physical Test
Q 6. What is the main qualification for OSSC Combined Police Service Exam ?
Ans. Graduation from a recognized university
Q 7. Can I apply offline for OSSC Combined Police Service Exam ?
Ans. No, The application is available online only.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|