Last Modified: Jun 1st, 2022 at 9:36 pm
OPSC Recruitment 2022: Odisha Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Assistant Fisheries Officer 177 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the OPSC Official Website before Last Date 11th May, 2022 For OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2022.
OPSC Recruitment 2022:
Details of OPSC Recruitment 2022
||Odisha Public Service Commission
||Assistant Fisheries Officer
||30 OF 2021-22
|Starting Date to Apply Online
||04th April, 2022
|Closing Date to Apply Online
||11th May, 2022
||Written exam/ Interview
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2022
Application Fee –
- All Others – Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD – Exempted
Age Limit –
- 21 to 38 years as on 01st January, 2022
Educational Qualification –
- A Candidate must be a Bachelor of Fishery Science (B.F.Sc.) from any recognized University in India or abroad.
Vacancy Details –
- Assistant Fisheries Officer: 177 Posts
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website opsc.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the OPSC Recruitment Online form 2022.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
View all Job Notifications from OPSC
|Other Related Jobs Notification