Last updated on June 18th, 2021 at 03:26 pm
OPSC Recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Ayurvedic Medical Officers 170 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the OPSC Official Website before Last Date 18 June, 2021 For OPSC Recruitment 2021.
OPSC Recruitment 2021:
Details of OPSC Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Ayurvedic Medical Officers|
|Advt. No:||02 of 2021-22|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15 May, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||18 June, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- All Others – Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD – Exempted
Age Limit –
- 21 to 32 years as on 01.01.2021
Educational Qualification –
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.) or equivalent Degree from an University or Institution recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine. He must have registered himself/ herself under the Odisha State Council of Ayurvedic Medicines.
Pay Scale –
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website opsc.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the OPSC Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
OPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC): Has invited applications for recruitment on Ayurvedic Medical Officers posts. A total of 170 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
OPSC Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for OPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 18 June, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for OPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. 21 to 32 years as on 01.01.2021
Q 3. What is the Job location for OPSC Recruitment ?
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in OPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 170 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for OPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Ayurvedic Medical Officers On the basis of Written exam
Q 6. What is the main qualification for OPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.)
Q 7. Can I apply offline for OPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|