Last updated on August 13th, 2021 at 05:32 am
OPSC Recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Assistant Director 07 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the OPSC Official Website before Last Date 31st August, 2021 For OPSC Recruitment 2021.
OPSC Recruitment 2021:
Details of OPSC Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Director|
|Advt. No:||07 of 2021-22|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30th July, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||31st August, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- All Other: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD (Odisha Only): Exempted Fee
Age Limit –
- 21 to 32 years as on 01st August, 2021
Educational Qualification –
- A second Class M.Sc (Ag.) in Entomology.
- A second class M.Sc in Botany, Zoology, Life Science, Sericulture and Sericulture Technology.
- B.Sc with one year experience in Sericulture.
- B.Sc with Botany Zoology and Life Science with Post Graduate Diploma in Sericulture from any recognized University/ Institute in India with one year of field experience in Sericulture.
Pay Scale –
- Level- 10
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website opsc.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the OPSC Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
OPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC): Has invited applications for recruitment on Assistant Director posts. A total of 07 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
OPSC Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for OPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 31st August, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for OPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. 21 to 32 years as on 01st August, 2021
Q 3. What is the Job location for OPSC Recruitment ?
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in OPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 07 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for OPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Assistant Director On the basis of Written Examination
Q 6. What is the main qualification for OPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. A second Class M.Sc (Ag.) in Entomology, A second class M.Sc in Botany, Zoology, Life Science, Sericulture and Sericulture Technology.
Q 7. Can I apply offline for OPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|