Last updated on August 15th, 2021 at 05:27 am
Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021: The High Court of Orissa has invited applications for the post of Junior Stenographer 29 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the Odisha High Court Official Website before Last Date 04th September, 2021 For Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021.
Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021:
Details of Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||The High Court of Orissa|
|Post Name||Junior Stenographer|
|Advt. No:||02 of 2021|
|Job Location||Cuttack, Odisha|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05th August, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||04th September, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written exam/ Skill Test|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021
Application Fee –
- A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and nonadjustable fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred) only through online by using debit card/ credit card/ net banking system. Candidates belonging to Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe and Persons with Disability are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Age Limit –
- 21 to 32 years as on 01st August, 2021
Educational Qualification –
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in short hand and 40 words per minute in type writing/ transcription on computer. He/ she should have adequate knowledge in Computer Application.
Pay Scale –
- Rs.25,500-81,100/- in Level-7
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website Click Here…
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the Odisha High Court Recruitment Online form 2021.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
The High Court of Orissa (Odisha High Court): Has invited applications for recruitment on Junior Stenographer posts. A total of 29 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
To Get Latest Updates are also available on our website (www.JobRavi.com) Candidates can visit regularly for Latest Govt. Job’s, Exam Date and Result updates.
Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q 1. What is the last date to apply online for Odisha High Court Recruitment ?
Ans. Application Last Date: 04th September, 2021
Q 2. What is the Age Limit for Odisha High Court Recruitment ?
Ans. 21 to 32 years as on 01st August, 2021
Q 3. What is the Job location for Odisha High Court Recruitment ?
Ans. Cuttack, Odisha
Q 4. How many vacancies Open in Odisha High Court Recruitment ?
Ans. There are total 29 vacancies open
Q 5. What is the selection process for Odisha High Court Recruitment ?
Ans. Selection process for Junior Stenographer On the basis of Written exam/ Skill Test
Q 6. What is the main qualification for Odisha High Court Recruitment ?
Ans. Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University
Q 7. Can I apply offline for Odisha High Court Recruitment ?
Ans. No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
|Other Related Jobs Notification|