Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023: The High Court of Orissa has invited applications for the post of Junior Stenographer 36 Posts. The Eligible Candidates Can Check Here Post Detail’s Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below. You can Apply Online through the Odisha High Court Official Website before Last Date 16th November, 2023 For Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023.
Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023:
Details of Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023
|The High Court of Orissa
|08 of 2023
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|02nd November, 2023
|Closing Date to Apply Online
|16th November, 2023
|Written exam/ Skill Test
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023
Application Fee –
- A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.500/- only through online by using debit card/ credit card/ net banking system. Candidates belonging to Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe and Persons with Disability are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Age Limit –
- 21 to 32 years as on 02nd November, 2023
Educational Qualification –
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University. He/ she should have a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in short hand and 40 words per minute in type writing along with adequate knowledge in Computer Application.
Vacancy Details –
- Junior Stenographer: 36 Posts
Pay Scale –
- Rs.25,500-81,100/- in Level-7
How to Apply –
- Visit the official website orissahighcourt.nic.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the official portal.
- Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click on apply Online link & fill all the detail’s.
- Make the fee payment & cross check all the details before submitting the Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Recruitment Online form 2023.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Important Links –